Tree Pruning is the process of removing branches from a tree to improve the overall condition of the tree. This process is one of the many tree services offered by Lumberjacks. It's an essential process as it increases your tree's chances at a longer life. Pruning your tree, similar to other plants addresses potential issues such as appearance, shape and skeletal integrity. Removing the branches improves air circulation within the tree as well as minimises possible damage caused by wild weather. When done by a qualified arborist, tree pruning can improve the beauty of your home and surroundings a lot. It will improve natural lighting and air flow to your home.
Lumberjacks are professional tree surgeons in Perth that work to provide exceptional customer service. Our professional and friendly staff provide customers with an accurate assessment of your tree. We aim to provide a fantastic job at a highly competitive price. We offer multiple tree work services including tree removal, tree lopping, tree stump removal, stump grinding, tree cutting and many more.Why is Tree Pruning important?
There are many advantages when performing tree pruning services. It's important to get the pruning done at the correct time by a professional. Each tree is different, therefore they each require a different pruning technique. Improper pruning can lead to several issues which affect the growth and lifespan of the tree. Residents may choose to perform tree pruning for other reasons such as:
- Correct the specific tree's unusual growing cycle.
- To promote and assist an earlier regrowth.
- To increase the amount of fruit or flowers produced by the tree.
What types of Tree Pruning are there?
At Lumberjacks, we offer various types of tree services in Perth at very competitive pricing. Each one of our arborists is expertly trained, qualified and highly experienced to perform all tree pruning services.
A range of pruning options is offered to suit a variety of tree requirements and types. Different pruning styles are provided to suit specific tree types including palm trees, gum trees or grass trees. These pruning styles include:
- Formative Tree Pruning — a method of pruning that will assist the future growth of the tree.
- Deadwood Pruning — a style of pruning that removes dead, dying or infected branches. This method is used to prevent branches from falling to the ground and causing damage.
- Selective Tree Pruning — this method involves pruning a specific part of a tree. That part of the tree could potentially be conflicting with a cable, another tree or property.
- Side Tree Pruning — this is used to remove branches or canopy that hang over buildings, structures or cause other interference.
- Tree Canopy Thinning — selectively removing branches and canopy to create more natural light and airflow throughout the tree.
- Tree Canopy Lifting — clear the low hanging branches and limbs. This is performed to create space under the tree which could be interfering with landscaping or parking.