Lumberjacks are experts when it comes to grinding tree stumps from residential and commercial properties. No matter the size, our expert team can grind and remove all tree stumps with specialised and safe machinery.
Tree stump removal, as well as tree stump grinding, are among the many professional tree services offered by Lumberjacks. Our qualified arborists have performed many jobs where narrow access stump grinding was performed. All Lumberjacks staff have gone through training and are capable of using a stump grinder.
What is Stump Grinding?
Stump grinding is the process of grinding down a tree stump to below ground level using a stump grinding machine. Doing this prevents the tree from growing back up as well as the unappealing visual element it causes.
Why Stump Grinding is Important?
Unless a full tree removal services has been provided to you, the stump will still be buried in and above the ground. If left untreated, it can sit there and rot which will then open the door on multiple issues for you. These issues include:
- Attracting ants, termites and other pests.
- Possible damage to landscaping.
- Possible damage to brick paving.
- Damage to underground amenities such as plumbing and power lines.
- Trip and fall hazard for both adults and children.
- The tree regrowing causing recurring issues.
The professional stump grinding services offered by Lumberjacks eliminates all these issues. Removing a tree stump allows you to:
- Have a clean and tidy backyard.
- Extend and maximise your backyard potential.
- Allows you to do more landscaping, paving or tree work.
- Ensures your backyard is all on ground level.
We can provide customers with full tree removal services or stump grinding and removal. Stumps along with their roots will be removed to ensure that a new tree, plant or landscape can be planted in its spot. The team at Lumberjacks will work tirelessly to ensure you have a seamless and easy experience. All work performed by Lumberjacks across Perth, Western Australia is fully insured.